Reno Earth Day would like to invite you to participate in our “Edible Art Centerpiece Challenge” This challenge will showcase the artistic skills of our local culinary students and the unique ways to show off the visual appeal of food!
- Open to All Ages and Skill Levels
- Participant will submit one completed piece of an edible food art centerpiece (no restrictions on imagination!) for the Edible Art Challenge.
- All submissions received by April 14, 2017 will be accepted for display at the Reno Earth Day festival on April 23, 2017.
- All display aspects of the piece must be food items, structure items such as toothpicks, skewers, etc. are allowed.
- Participants are also encouraged to work on another piece at the event during the viewing period so people can see them at work. Participants must bring all of their own supplies for this as none will be provided at the event. Tables and chairs will be available.
- Winners will be chosen based on public vote at the event. Viewers will see the pieces at the event and vote for their favorite piece.
- Participants do not need to be present with their art piece all day, but it is encouraged to be available to answer questions, show off your piece and win the public’s vote.
- Prizes include an award certificate and publication of piece online and in Mercury Momentum newsletter as well as social media recognition, with other prizes to be determined at the event.
Register by filling out the form below or downloading it here: Edible Art Themed (EAT) Culinary Contest Form